Sep 19, 2022
Marketplace quote and direct enrollment process for FFM
You can quote, enroll, and renew clients directly on the Marketplace this Open Enrollment period. Register and set up access to the new dashboard today if you haven’t already. Follow these three easy steps:
- Visit the password reset page.
- Enter the email address you have on file with Anthem with the addition of “+anthem” before the @ symbol. ex: email@example.com
- Select Reset Password to set up your account.
Once you’ve set your access, you can support your clients regardless of whether they’re selecting plans on or off the Marketplace.
For clients who select a plan on the Marketplace, you can either:
- Open a “new session” page from the new dashboard to quote the plan and enroll them, or
- Continue using Producer Toolbox and select “Marketplace” from the “Create a New Quote” page.
For clients shopping for plans on and off the Marketplace, for clients who selected an off-Marketplace plan or to quote a dental-only plan:
- Use the Producer Toolbox “Create a New Quote” page and select “All plans” when prompted. You’ll then be able to create quotes for on or off exchange plans or enroll clients in plans not on the Marketplace.
- If they choose a Marketplace plan, select “Marketplace” from the “Create a New Quote” page. Your broker information will follow the application process.
- You’ll use Producer Toolbox for status updates on these quotes and the dashboard’s New Session page to see the status of applications until the enrollment has been completed by Anthem
The Getting Started Guide for Agents has more information about the new dashboard.
Please contact Broker Services for more information.