Sep 14, 2022
Life insurance is a key part of an employee's overall financial wellness
Your clients can help their employees feel more financially secure by offering a robust group life plan as part of their benefits package. September is Life Insurance Awareness Month. It’s a good time to remind employees of the importance of life insurance in their financial wellness strategy. Our group life plans offer financial support and resources to help your clients’ employees.
44% of families say they would face financial hardship within six months if the primary wage earner died, about half of them said it would happen within a month. Life insurance can help protect employees so they can focus on their work, be more productive, and enjoy their daily lives. We offer products and services with affordable options that help meet the needs of your clients and their employees.
Share this infographic with your clients to help them understand the importance of life insurance:
- Offers employees and their loved ones time to adjust after a tragedy
- Provides money for funeral costs, household bills, debt, and mortgage payments
- Keeps families in their homes and helps fund dependent college education
- Helps secure family businesses
Anthem Life offers a wide assortment of group life options:
- Basic life and basic dependent life
- Accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
- Supplemental life, supplemental dependent life, and supplemental AD&D
- Voluntary life, voluntary dependent life, and voluntary AD&D
Our life plans include member counseling, legal assistance, financial counseling, travel assistance, and beneficiary support services. For more information, contact your Anthem Life representative.
Life and Disability products are underwritten by Anthem Life Insurance Company. In Georgia, Life and Disability products are underwritten by Greater Georgia Life Insurance Company using the trade name Anthem Life. Independent licensees of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association. Anthem is a registered trademark of Anthem Insurance Companies, Inc.